Start your drone education program by launching a Drone Club at your school.
Our Drone Club Kit provides you with everything you need to run a successful drone club. It includes information, teaching resources, advice and planning, to make the role of the Drone Club Coordinator easier.
What’s in the Drone Club Kits starter pack?
- 3 x Tello Edu Boost Combo Microdrones (Includes 3 x Batteries, Charge Hub & Spare Propellers)
- Drone Club Kit – Teaching Resources( 30 Lessons, Safety Guide & Safety Posters)
Types of lessons included in the Drone Club Kit:
The 30 activities in this kit will support students to explore a range of 21st-century skills, including critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, communication, information literacy, media literacy, digital literacy, flexibility, leadership, initiative, productivity and social skills.
|Manual Activities||Coded Activities||Design and Beyond Activities|
Starting a Drone Club is a fantastic way to increase interest and engagement in drones for both your students and fellow teachers.
Tailoring Teaching to Learning – Customised Programs Available.
At She Maps, we know that each school is unique. Whilst we have a range of products and programs that you can purchase directly, we can also tailor our programs to meet the individual needs of the school, teachers or students. Got something in mind? Simply ask us!
|How to make a purchase
|Simply select the products and programs you wish to order or purchase. Press proceed to checkout and choose one of the following options.
|Schedule a Meeting||Click here to schedule a time that works best for you.|
|Call Now||1300 895 795|
|Email Now||[email protected]|
|Raise a purchase order/pay via direct transfer
|1. Select products and programs and ‘Add to cart’.
2. Proceed to ‘Checkout’.
3. Select ‘Pay by Direct Bank Transfer’.
4. Press ‘Place order’..
5. Receive ‘Order Confirmation’ email (check junk folder if not in inbox).
6. Use this to obtain a purchase order (if required) and process the payment using our bank details in the ‘Order Confirmation’ email..
7. Email [email protected] with remittance advice.
8. Order with then be delivered / provided.
|Get Social||Click here to join our Private Facebook Group for exclusive drone and geospatial education tips, tricks and hacks.|