Drone Classroom Equipment (DJI Tello EDU Boost Combo Kit ) – 7 Microdrones
- Tello Edu Boost Combo x 7 (Includes 3 x Batteries, Charge Hub & Spare Propellers)
- Image Mat x 2 (Choose your preferred locations)
- LiPo Battery Bag x 2
She Maps Teaching Resources and Online Teacher Professional Learning
Included in this Drone Class kit is annual access to She Maps Membership including teaching resources and online professional learning. Click here for more information.
She Maps recommends the DJI Tello EDU Boost Combo Microdrones for schools for the following reasons:
- This kit comes with spare batteries, propellers and a three-battery charging hub so you never run out of batteries, and you can keep the batteries charging during the lesson
- Image Mats are great for creating real-world scenarios, coded mission plans and stepping out code!
- The LiPO battery bags to help extend the life of your microdrone batteries
- The DJI Tello EDU comes with two apps (IOS and Android) that we’ve tried and tested. Tello and Tello EDU
Manual Flight Requirements
We recommend that the microdrones are synchronised with a dedicated tablet for manual and coded missions. This means that every time you teach, the drones automatically connect to the tablets and you minimise downtime in preparing to fly. She Maps does not currently sell tablets, so we recommend that you purchase reconditioned tablets from stores like GreenGadgets for instance. Tablets can be IOS or Android.
- Tello App: Tello App can experience more flight modes of Tello, with real-time image-transmission interface and camera, and video-recording functions, which can easily experience the fun of aerial photography. Tello app can also set the parameters of the drone, upgrade the firmware and calibrate the drone. Therefore, the Tello app is essential software for using Tello. More Information and to download.
- Tello EDU App: TELLO EDU App adds building block mode, formation mode and remote control mode to control the drone. The control method of the remote control mode is similar to that of the TELLO App, but the function is simpler; the building block mode allows you to use the building block programming to control the drone, which is convenient for easy learning programming anytime, anywhere. Increase the fun of the TELLO, and there are also many interesting levels to experience. More information and to download.
Tailoring Teaching to Learning – Customised Programs Available.
At She Maps, we know that each school is unique. Whilst we have a range of products and programs that you can purchase directly, we can also tailor our programs to meet the individual needs of the school, teachers or students. Got something in mind? Simply ask us!
|How to make a purchase
|Simply select the products and programs you wish to order or purchase. Press proceed to checkout and choose one of the following options.
|Schedule a Meeting||Click here to schedule a time that works best for you.|
|Call Now||1300 895 795|
|Email Now||[email protected]|
|Raise a purchase order/pay via direct transfer
|1. Select products and programs and ‘Add to cart’.
2. Proceed to ‘Checkout’.
3. Select ‘Pay by Direct Bank Transfer’.
4. Press ‘Place order’..
5. Receive ‘Order Confirmation’ email (check junk folder if not in inbox).
6. Use this to obtain a purchase order (if required) and process the payment using our bank details in the ‘Order Confirmation’ email..
7. Email [email protected] with remittance advice.
8. Order with then be delivered / provided.
|Get Social||Click here to join our Private Facebook Group for exclusive drone and geospatial education tips, tricks and hacks.|