Online Together – Online professional learning for one teacher
This live and online PL will teach you how to use our Classroom Drone Essentials program in your classroom.
What’s covered in the online sessions?
- 12 months of access to online and live professional learning sessions
- 12 months of 1-1 technical support
- 12 months of access to She Maps Membership including curriculum-mapped teaching resources and online professional learning. Click here for more information.
- 12 months of access to our EduDrone online sessions each term. This one-hour session features industry speakers, learning labs, and networking.
Would you like us to train more teachers?
You can simply add your colleagues to get the same access to the online and live professional learning sessions and She Maps Membership for just $95 per person.
To add more teachers, just add the required number of ‘Online Together Teacher PL – Additional Teacher’ products to your cart.
- Set Up: Getting to know our resources and the Classroom Drone Essentials program, How to set up your drones and tablets (school or BYOD) for classroom use, How to set up a space for safe flying, Taking Flight
- How to keep your students and the drones safe when flying: Taking that first flight with your students, How to code with the Tellos, Curriculum
- Aligning our teacher resources to your learning outcomes: Extension units of work and activities, Support to develop scope and sequence for subject proposal, Tips & Tricks
- Technical Troubleshooting: Classroom management tips and hacks